In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”) and the Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authprity on 8 May 2014, BIOND Solutions B. V., with its registered office in Molengraaffsingel 12, 2629 JD Delft, The Netherlands – Kvk number: 70154252, (hereinafter, “BI/OND” or the “Controller”) hereby informs You that during navigation within our website (hereinafter, the “Website”), Personal Information and data (hereinafter, the “Data”) may be collected through cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies consist of small strips of text that are recorded by the computer on the first occasion that any user enters a website. This text records information that the website can verify at any future time it is consulted.
Some of these cookies assist the Controller in providing the Service according to the purposes described since they are necessary for proper functioning of the website, others are useful for the user because they record accurately, for example, the user’s name or language preference.
The advantage of having such cookies in one’s computer is that it means there is no need to supply all the same information at every successive access to a particular website that has already been visited.
Cookies can be of various types, depending on the type of Data they store and how long they are stored on Your device.
Technical cookies are usually needed for the correct functioning of the Website and for allowing surfing; without them the user may not be able to visualize the web pages properly or to utilize certain services. A technical cookie, for example, is indispensable in keeping the user connected for an entire visit to a website or in recording the settings of language, visualization and so on.
Technical cookies may be further divided into :
- surfing or sessional cookies, which allow normal browsing and benefits of the Website (permitting, for example, making a purchase or logging in to enter to reserved areas);
- analytical cookies, which are connected with technical ones only if they are used directly by the manager of the Website to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors to the Website and how they make use of it;
- functional cookies, which allow the user to surf on the basis of a series of particular selected criteria (for example, language, products chosen for purchase) so as to improve services for his own benefit.
Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent.
Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Remember: You may also visit our sites in Your browser’s “private” or “incognito” mode, and, in such a case, cookies will be set, but deleted when You close the browser.
Any personal information which we are provided with is used to help us as well as to help You. By using cookies, we would like to ensure that users can enjoy the best possible experience of a fluid and simplified surfing on the web.
Thanks to cookies users will not be required to receive or provide repeated information at each visit to our Website. Cookies are used to optimize all the possible services available on the Website.
We furthermore hereby inform You that we do not sell any of the information we receive.
- Technical cookies: to make our Website work properly.
- Analytical cookies, to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
- Social media cookies in order to share job openings or web pages on social media;
- Third-party cookies: in order to let third parties store cookies on Your PC, phone, or tablet.
With reference to third-party cookies, we hereby explain You what each third-party cookie involves and provide a list of companies that might store cookies on Your PC, phone, or tablet.
We include this information because third-party cookies are managed exclusively by third parties, including Google. In this case, if You want to know how they can use the information collected, please refer to the third party’s website.
Since the installation of third-party Cookies and other tracking systems through the services used within this Website cannot be technically controlled by the Controller, any specific references to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties are considered indicative.
- Analytical cookies: to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
We use analytical cookies to monitor and analyze how visitors use our Website. This information enables us to improve our services, products, and information.
We use these cookies to store the following information (this list is not exhaustive):
- The amount of time You spend on our Website.
- The type of device You are using, e.g., a PC/laptop, phone, or tablet.
- The links which directed You to our Website.
- The type of web browser You are using.
Besides, we may also test different designs of the Website. Below is a list of third-party cookies we use to analyze the use of our Website, during Your visit.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the Data collected (i.e., what pages You view and what links You click) to track and analyze the use of our Website. Google Analytics is designed in such a way as to keep the Data anonymous. We do not use any other Google services connected to Google Analytics cookies. Please refer to Google’s Privacy Statement if You want to know how Google uses the information collected and to withdraw Your consent.
We use Inspectlet’s cookies to anonymously record visitors’ behavior to our Website, including mouse clicks, scrolls, and clicks. Inspectlet’s is settled in such a way as to keep the Data anonymous. Please refer to Inspectlet’s Privacy Statement if You want to know how Inspectlet’s uses the information collected and to withdraw Your consent.
- Social-media cookies: to share job openings or web pages on social media.
You can share BI/OND web pages on social media – for example, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn – by clicking the share button on the web page next to the news section. If You click the button, the various social networks will store cookies on Your PC/laptop, phone, or tablet. This is why we only use buttons if You permit us to do so.
These cookies enable these social networks to see what You are doing on the internet. The types of cookies set by these social networks and how long cookies are stored depends on the social network You are using. This is a process beyond BI/OND’s control.
Please refer to the privacy statements of Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, and Twitter if You want to know how they use information collected and to withdraw Your consent.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of Cookies
Save for technical cookies that are strictly necessary for normal surfing, the provision of Data depends on the decision of the data subject interested in navigating the Website after having viewed the relevant information in the appropriate banner, and making use of the services on offer by the installed cookies.
On this regard, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies.
It is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past through browser preferences, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this Website.
Certain third parties provide ways to opt-out of advertising cookies across multiple sites. You can learn more by visiting the sites of the Network Advertising Initiative or the Digital Advertising Alliance. Besides, some third-party plug-ins and apps help manage cookies.
Data subject’s right
We hereby inform You that at any time, in relation to Your Data, You may exercise the rights within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles 7 and 15-22 of the GDPR.
For the exercise of such rights, described below, please contact the Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org ; You will have a suitable reply without delay within one month from the receipt of the request.
In detail, as data subject, You will have the right to:
- obtain confirmation whether or not personal Data concerning You is being processed;
- if processing is in progress, obtain access to personal Data and information relating to the processing and request a copy of the personal Data;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal Data and the integration of incomplete personal Data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR is met, the erasure of personal Data concerning You;
- obtain, in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, the restriction of processing;
- receive personal Data concerning You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request their transmission to another controller, if technically feasible;
- object at any time to the processing of Your Data carried out in the pursuit of a legitimate interest;
- lodge a complaint with the Privacy Authority, if you believe that Your rights under the GDPR have been infringed, in the manner indicated on the website of the Privacy Authority accessible at the address www.garanteprivacy.it.
Data Controller and Processors
The Controller is BIOND Solutions B. V., with its registered office in Molengraaffsingel 12, 2629 JD Delft, The Netherlands – Kvk number: 70154252, contact email: email@example.com
The updated list of Data Processors is available at the Controller’s registered office and may be obtained by sending a notice to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the objective complexity surrounding the identification of technologies based on Cookies, Users are encouraged to contact the Controller should they wish to receive any further information on Cookies’ use by this Website.
Last updated: 7 December 2020