Last updated: 7 December 2020
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, the “GDPR”), BIOND Solutions B.V., with its registration office in Molengraaffsingel 12, 2629 JD Delft, The Netherlands – Kvk number: 70154252 (hereinafter, “BI/OND” or the “Controller”) informs You on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the “Personal Information”), which may be carried out through the website https://www.gobiond.com (hereinafter, the “Website”). This page informs You of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from the Website’s users.
What is Personal Information?
‘Personal information’ refers to data that provides information about You or which we can somehow relate to You, such as Your name and address. You might share Personal Information with us in the following situations:
- You are a BI/OND customer.
- You have been in contact with us.
BIOND does not automatically gather any Personal Information from You, such as Your name, phone number, street, or email address. This information is only obtained if You supply it voluntarily by contacting us via email or feedback form.
Why do we process Your Personal Information?
We process Your Personal Information only to provide and improve the Website, personalize the service, and administrate BI/OND products and services, informing You of our services. By using the Website, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
How do we use Your personal data?
While using our Website, we may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Below You can read about some of how we use Your personal data.
- We make sure the Website works properly: We use Your personal data to analyze how You use the Website. We use our customer data to ensure the site operates as effectively as possible.
- We can improve our services by analyzing and aggregating information derived from personal data. In analyzing this information, we use anonymous data to not link to any individuals as much as possible.
- We read job applicants’ CVs: If You apply for a job with us, You send us Your CV. We will keep this document and use it as a reference during (an) interview(s).
What types of personal data do we process?
Below is a list of the categories of personal data we process:
Contact us form or email
We offer You the opportunity to contact us on our Website, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such an event, the information provided by the user is stored to facilitate communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties unless the request involves a partner (such as a third party supplier, distributor, etc.). Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our Website.
Our Website offers You the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter and updates. The newsletter provides You periodically with information about our services. To receive our newsletter, we require a valid email address. We will review the email address You provide to determine whether You are in fact the owner of the email address provided or whether the actual owner of said address is authorized to receive the newsletter. When subscribing to our newsletter, we will store Your IP address and the date and time You subscribed. This serves to protect us in the event a third party improperly and without Your knowledge uses Your email address to subscribe to our newsletter. We will not collect any other data. The data thereby collected is used solely for the purpose of receiving our newsletter. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that other components of our Website may collect. You may cancel Your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find additional details in the email confirming Your subscription as well as in each newsletter.
When purchasing our products, we process the following data: Name, Address, Email address, Telephone number, Bank account number.
When shipping You the product, we process the following data: Name, Address, Email address, Telephone number.
If You are applying to BI/OND
If You are applying for a job with us, we will process all the data You have included in Your CV.
With whom do we share this personal data?
As a rule, we do not share Your data with any individuals or organizations outside BI/OND, and will not be disclosed to third parties without Your permission, except as required by law.
How do we protect Your personal data?
We seek to treat Your data with the highest level of security in the following ways:
– The Personal Information is stored in a secure location. The security of Your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no transmission method over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Only employees who require access to Your data can view this data. All our employees have signed a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), which remains in force even after they have left the company.
Data subject’s right
We hereby inform You that at any time, in relation to Your Data, You may exercise the rights within the limits and under the conditions set out in Articles 7 and 15-22 of the GDPR.
For the exercise of such rights, described below, please contact the Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org; You will have a suitable reply without delay within one month from the receipt of the request.
In detail, as data subject, You will have the right to:
- obtain confirmation whether or not personal Data concerning You is being processed;
- if processing is in progress, obtain access to personal Data and information relating to the processing and request a copy of the personal Data;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal Data and the integration of incomplete personal Data;
- obtain, if one of the conditions provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR is met, the erasure of personal Data concerning You;
- obtain, in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR, the restriction of processing;
- receive personal Data concerning You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and request their transmission to another controller, if technically feasible;
- object at any time to the processing of Your Data carried out in the pursuit of a legitimate interest;
- lodge a complaint with the Privacy Authority, if You believe that Your rights under the GDPR have been infringed, in the manner indicated on the Website of the Privacy Authority accessible at the address www.garanteprivacy.it.
Data Controller and Processors
The Controller is BIOND Solutions B. V., with its registered office in Molengraaffsingel 12, 2629 JD Delft, The Netherlands – Kvk number: 70154252, contact email: email@example.com
The updated list of Data Processors is available at the Controller’s registered office and may be obtained by sending a notice to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You have any questions about privacy?
If You have any questions after reading this Privacy Statement about how we use Your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.